Monday, December 20, 2010

12-20-10

Nice day in Soco today with my little brother. Not much has changed in the last 20, I still drive the same truck I did in high school, and I still find it extremely difficult getting out the door for a workout before 3 in the afternoon; especially during the winter months. I did manage a 45 minute run with Steven and got in the Tech pool for 45 minutes as well. Training right now is a bit slow and chilly, there are the expected aches and little pains, but I have become used to them over the years. Honestly, I would be quite surprised to have a workout sometime in the next month that didn't feel a bit forced, but it's off to a good start! I've been thinking about all the different things I would like to write about in the next few entries, some ideas are: friends (triathletes) who have come and gone, bikes which have come and gone (that I owned), swimming in the town water supply (tank)....shhhh, and the good times that inevitably have come and gone....

No comments:

Post a Comment