Monday, January 3, 2011

It's a brand new year!! 1-03-11

This year we decided to celebrate the new year with some good friends, Joe and Christine in T or C, NM. We rented a place at Riverbend Hotsprings. For those of you who have never been there, you should probably go check it out before it gets too well known. The training has been more constant, I hit double figures in training hours last week, ran 5 times, and was able to end some longer (and colder) runs in the comfort of the hot springs. We are to report back to school today and that's cool with me, to tell the truth I missed the place a little. Although the kids will not be back till Wed. I feel pretty rested and ready for the new semester. It's always nice when you actually like going to work. There were years where I would dread it, years where I couldn't get out the door fast enough, semesters where my mind was everywhere except on my job, but something feels so much better now-a-days?? Go figure. I hope this post finds everyone in the same mood as I this morning. Peace...

1 comment: